Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Where am I?

Holy shit! I have not been here for over a year! That's sad. I had to struggle to remember my password and how to even post. I just figured if Scummy could make an appearance, then so could I. Let me get my shit together and I will update everyone on the last year of my life. So much has changed!! Okay, well maybe nothing has really changed, but I'm happier and less bitter now and have a good man in my life. Yay me! I have been missing everyone! Talk to ya real soon!!

6 Comments:

Blogger jiggs said...

Yay for happiness and less bitterness!

Also yay for coming back!

Thu May 01, 02:39:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Scumbag said...

ha ha! i started a trend. now if only pbc remembered how to use a computer............

Mon May 05, 01:53:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Scumbag said...

my comeback has annihilated your comeback so far.

Wed May 07, 02:56:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Dude! I totally forgot I was gonna make a cumback! lol

Fri May 09, 11:42:00 AM CDT  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

I'm glad to see you back :) I suck at updating mine now that I work somewhere that blocks Blogger, but I do make a feeble attempt from time to time. So don't feel too bad ;)

xoxo

Mon May 12, 09:33:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Silver said...

Hellooooooooooo.

So good to hear from you. As you can tell I had given up checking your blog, but good to see you've posted once this year.

Think you can remember you posted?

Fri Aug 08, 08:40:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags