Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Tough Hump day

I wasn't going to post today because I am very busy at work and also emotional.....but, since this is my online place to let things out I'm gonna let it out. I had a great time over the weekend and I will get to that eventually. The thing that has been on my mind the last couple days is what direction my life is going. I thought I was perfectly happy being single and alone until I spent Superbowl Sunday in KC and realized I was the only non-couple there. For the first time in a long time....it was depressing. Am I ready to date? When would I have time? How do I do it? All these questions are plaguing me. I don't have the first clue anymore how I would even start a relationship. All I know how to do is catch the guy....not keep him....cuz I have not wanted to. Shit! This is like the most vulnerable I have ever been on my blog....and it's not pretty. I'm gonna go look around for some pill that might snap me out of this! I promise to come back later and be my non-mental self again. Later!

4 Comments:

Blogger Carl Spackler said...

I am lying in bed just like Brian Wilson did.

Wed Feb 07, 07:24:00 PM CST  
Blogger Bare said...

It's ok, girl-- that's what a blog is for! Get it out! I can understand how you feel. I can remember being the only one who didn't have someone for so long, and I remember how it felt. There were times I was so happy and cool with it-- and other times I was so down in the dumps over it.

My advice, just get back out there! Continue doing what you've been doing-- go out, have fun, and live! When I did that, I found love when I least expected it! Best of luck *Hugs*

PS: Carl's comment cracked my shit up! I have an inside joke with my friend Abbie about that-- she dated a guy named Brian Wilson *LOL*

Wed Feb 07, 10:35:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Carl: You're so weird!

99: Thanks sweetie! and Yes, Carl is a funny mofo!

Thu Feb 08, 09:36:00 AM CST  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

I love that Bare Naked Ladies song Brian Wilson.

Weed, i agree with Miss 1999...go out, have fun and live.

meeting that special someone just always seems to happen. its not something you can force.

if that doesn't work call me. we can bang it out.

Thu Feb 08, 10:14:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags