Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

HNT break and weekend recap

I have decided not to do HNT until I get in shape (which could be never), but I am doing really good!

I am back to myself today.....yesterday was weird....must have been a freaky hormone thing. So, let me tell you about last weekend. I started in Salina on Friday night(of course) so I could relieve some tension before going to KC. My man had been sucker punched by some black guy the night before I got there and had to have stitches in his lip. It was huge! We didn't go out because he didn't want to be seen....he's just vain like that. Why is it all the good lookin ones gotta get their faces messed up? damn! Anyway, he took a pain killer and got loopy for a couple hours, so of course I fucked with him....it was funny!
Saturday, Sierra and I headed to KC and had lunch with my birth Dad. It was fun and she got to hang out with her cousins for a little bit. Then we went to a huge arcade....side note: Hot guys go there....who knew! We did some shopping and ate at the Rainforest Cafe. That place is so cool, it's an animated jungle. Eventually, we ended up at Pearl's new house(adorable I might add). Sierra babysat her daughter while we went out. I must have danced a lot at the bar, cuz I was pretty sore the next day. We all went to an after party at Gay Flash's house and I stayed(and drank) until 6am. There was all kinds of fun...including drunkin 4 wheeling, arm wrestling, midget lesbianism, and freakin the cat out. Good times!
Sunday....holy hell, I rolled outta bed still drunk I think and had to do the entertain the kid thing. We tried to go to the IMAX cuz they were showing Happy Feet, but when we got there(after getting lost), they were showing some stupid elephant thing. So we bought some shit in the gift store and headed on our next adventure. We had decided to go ice skating, but Sierra wanted to go back to my Dad's and play with her cousin....so I grabbed an energy drink and a cappucino and we headed out. I left her at my Dad's and I went back to Pearl's thinking we were going to party some more for superbowl....nope, everyone was still draggin like old folks from the night before. PBC and Annabel were sick, so I didn’t even get to see them *tear* and SHS had to work. I did hang with Scumbag though and his baby loved me….naturally. She is so damn cute….we totally bonded. I tried to snuggle with Scummy on the couch, but was denied….he’s such a tease! I think next time I better get him drunk…..or maybe it was the fact his wife was there….hhmmm. Anyway, I enjoyed every minute of the trip and I want to send a big hug and kiss and thank you to Scott and Pearl!!
I have some news that may shock and awe some of you….I am polish. Yes, I said it…..I am POLISH. I just found out for the first time this weekend that my Dad is ¾ polish. That makes me……well….a shit load polish. So, bring on the jokes….I’m ready!

7 Comments:

Blogger Scumbag said...

i need to brush up on my pollock jokes.........

Fri Feb 09, 07:47:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

shit....can't wait. Sorry I didn't call last night, got really busy.

Fri Feb 09, 10:22:00 AM CST  
Blogger Sonya said...

How have you been?

Sun Feb 11, 08:26:00 PM CST  
Blogger Bare said...

All in all, sounds like a fun time ('cept for your boyfriend's unfortunate run in with the black dude :0( -- You'd better watch out for that "Polish Remover" *LMAO*

Sun Feb 11, 08:38:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never was any good with Pollock jokes. I got nothin'.

Sun Feb 11, 10:18:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

sonya: Great! Miss ya!

99: Bah-dum!
(not a boyfriend...just to clarify)

Shaun: I will miss you!

jams: You have to queerest people where you come from!

Mon Feb 12, 08:33:00 AM CST  
Blogger Terry said...

Here's a good Polish joke for you.

What are the two biggest lies in Poland?

The check is in your mouth and I won't cum in the mail.

:)

Mon Jul 07, 10:01:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags