Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy VD!

The holiday not made for single people. This day sucks....have a great one!

4 Comments:

Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

It's not really made for married people either... *grumble

I hate this holiday.

*kisses

Thu Feb 15, 08:20:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Carl: Awesome that's what I did too!

Sullen: I love your new pic!

Thu Feb 15, 08:44:00 AM CST  
Blogger jamwall said...

that's how i celebrated...

took me 4 hours to write this comment (sore hand)

Thu Feb 15, 08:53:00 PM CST  
Blogger Bare said...

Happy Belated V-day!

Sun Feb 18, 09:19:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags